Friday, September 2, 2016

US OPEN ROUND 3

US OPEN 2016

Like more interesting matches I would mention the following:

John Isner - Kyle Edmund. I think this match was today's most interesting who end with victory of younger player, Kyle Edmund. While American Isner had 27 aces failed to resist the pressure od 22 years-old Briton Edmund who had an excellent game. The winner was decided in having to play of four sets (4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-7) in favor of Edmund. In next round Kyle Edmund will be play with world No. 1  Novak Djokovic. Edmund will face off against Serb Novak Djokovic for the second time this year, after having lost in the first round at ATP Miami in March.


Novak Djokovic - Mikhail Youzhny. Тhe match lasted for only about thirty two minutes. The Russian was requiring a pause for medical treatment early on, and the match was interrupted. (4-2 Ret.)


" It's difficult to pick the words now. I don't think I ever had this kind of situation in my career, where I had a second-round walkover and the third round 30 minutes only " said Djokovic.